The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Banal Blatherings of a Toothsome Blade Wielder

I feel exactly the same way about the new Tedalus Essence! when loaded with a Feather Super, it feels exactly like shave with a regular straight!
View attachment 64150
Looks fancy. I like the vibe, but it is about $330 outside my price range. I have 3 Fatboys. I think I paid $20 for the lot. And my most expensive Weck was $20. I'm a poor man in a rich man's hobby.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Williams
Fatboy (Shark blade)
Nivea Sensitive Balm
Paul Sebastian Cologne

I absolutely love this combo. No frills. Soft face. Even though Paul Sebastian is listed as a cologne it has great staying power. I declare it was even stronger tonight after I took my shower than it was just before. Great cheapie.

Paul Sebastian is an absolute powerhouse frag for such a cheapie! One spray will have you bathing in scent all day lol!

Williams
Fatboy (Shark blade)
Nivea Sensitive Balm
Paul Sebastian Cologne

I absolutely love this combo. No frills. Soft face. Even though Paul Sebastian is listed as a cologne it has great staying power. I declare it was even stronger tonight after I took my shower than it was just before. Great cheapie.

Killing it! Though shark blades always chew up my face… cheapie for the win!

Back