The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Artisan Retailer / Hobbyist Appreciation Shave of the Day

Gentlemen, Gentlemen.......I'm looking forward to artisan week.....and besides - the military thing has already been settled.....

View attachment 56646

And it starts with the training.....

View attachment 56647

I will just leave this here....

View attachment 56648

giphy.gif
origin.jpg

3 August, 2021

Lisa (@LNHC) is the star of today's shave. Love the scent of "The Down Low". Although not a clone, this scent reminds me so much of CK "Obsession" for men. Don't have the matching elixir so I opted for ETHOS "Clean" skin food splash with some Obsession AS added in. Fantastic shave!!!

Proraso Preshave Cream / @LNHC "The Down Low" Shave Soap / Wild West Brushworks "Majesty" Synth / PAA SS "META-4" / KAI
Alum / ETHOS "Clean" Skin Food Splash + Obsession for Men After Shave Splash / CH "Obsession for Men" EdT

IMG-6840.jpg

3 August 2021
Artisan Retailer / Hobbyist Appreciation Week
SOTD #3 of 7

Feather ASD2 / Feather (7)
Sorrentino BrushwWorks Ebony Barzini @Smattayu / Tuxedo synth
Xenomorph Face Hugger Egg Razor Holder by @uacowboy
Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations @LNHC Black Velvet Shave Soap
Reuzel Aftershave Splash
Duke Cannon Randolph Cologne

vS6TH5m.jpg

1628083274483.png

Razor: Tatara Muramasa
Blade: Bolzano Supersonic Inossidabile
Brush: Yaqi Goblin
Lather: Victory Shaving Company Pacific Peril
Aftershave: Pinnacle Grooming Lime Cooler
Additional Care:
Stirling Soap Boat Drinks EdT

Keeping with the Lime Kick! Great way to wake up and start the day - citrus and cold, and wrapped it up with a fun scent cologne!

1628083461670.png

@Joe Hackett at Stirling has been a what I'd call friend for awhile now. I have so much stuff Stirling that many could call me a fan boy and they are right. So I picked what is one of the first scents I fell in love with and have gone through two full tubs already. And their brushes are some of the best value out there, the boar brush dare I say is the best boar on the market.

Also a shout out to @uacowboy who made the bowl for me with the TSC logo. I use it at least weekly.

IMG_20210803_180239697_HDR~2.jpgIMG_20210803_180401057_HDR.jpg

4 August, 2021

Like @dangerousdon I decided to make it a Saponificio Varesino day @Marco SV

I've said it before but it deserves repeating, SV is some of the best products out there... Period! Love the scent of the 70th Ann. SE.. Need to go ahead and spring for a bottle of the cologne.

Wonderful shave!! :cool:(y)

Proraso Preshave Cream / Saponificio Varesino "70th Anniversary SE" Shave Soap / Shavemac 167 26mm Synth / PAA SS "META-4"
KAI / Alum / Saponificio Varesino "70th Anniversary SE" After Shave Splash / Yves Saint Laurent "L'Homme" EdT

IMG-6847.jpg

4 August 2021
Artisan Retailer / Hobbyist Appreciation Week
SOTD #4 of 7

Saponficio Varesino 7/8 "Leonardo Da Vinci FBH
Sorrentino BrushWorks GID Barzini / Cashmere Synth
Mystic Water Jasmine Shave Soap
Saponificio Varesino Cubebe Aftershave
Royall Yacht EdT

vmU0NhN.jpg

Back