The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Artisan Retailer / Hobbyist Appreciation Shave of the Day

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Greetings from the TSC HQ. As you know we currently have 9 Artisan Retailers and 5 Hobbyists, that like YOU, support The Shaving Cadre Forum. In turn ALL of the members have done an OUTSTANDING Job of supporting them as well. How else can we thank them?

Well, How about an Appreciation Week!

Beginning on Sunday August 1, 2021 and running through Saturday August 7, 2021 show your support for these fine folks by trying ( as best as possible ) to use their products exclusively in all your shaves, cooking or carving, or even displaying a restored razor, a 3D printed item and so forth, and post photos / Videos to boot, int his thread and where ever on the forum it is appropriate. We want the Artisan Retailers / Hobbyist to have the Lime Light for a whole week! Also would be a great time to reach out to them for an order, or visit their website to pick up some goodies!

Is there something in it for you? Absolutely...... Well for at least one of you, HEHE. If you sign up for the appreciation week and follow the simple rules, you will be entered into a drawing for a Mystery Grab Bag that will include "Stuff" from one or maybe more of our Artisan Retailers and Hobbyists. Sound Good? We thought so. What a great way to show your support, and blast their wares all over the interwebs and the forum!

Here are the Rules:

1. You must be a member in Good Standing with at least 20 posts

2. In your Shaves of the Day, try to use as many as possible, either exclusive, or mixed, products from a specific Artisan Retailer and Hobbyist. Soaps, Brushes, Razors, Aftershaves, EdT, EdP, EdC, etc, and post a photo of that in this thread and where ever appropriate on The Shaving Cadre Forum, and well..... Anywhere else you desire to give them the most exposure.

3. Also post non-shaving Artisan or Hobbyist items here and in other areas, such as the cooking thread, knives, etc.

4. Those that complete the 7-day appreciation by posting will be entered in the Giveaway

Again, a GREAT way to show appreciation for those Artisan Retailers and Hobbyists who support the Forum and the Membership.

Hope you can participate.

Please copy and paste this and all below the Line

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. BarberDave

This is going to be awesome! Can't wait!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. BarberDave
2. dangerousdon

Alrighty game on. I don't have things from everyone on the list, but I have at least several.

1. BarberDave
2. dangerousdon
3. OpusX

I’ll give it a go.

1. BarberDave
2. dangerousdon
3. OpusX
4. Milkcrate

we currently have 9 Artisan Retailers and 5 Hobbyists,
And they are.......

Artisans
CBL Premium Shave -- @CBLSoap.com
ETHOS Grooming Essentials -- @Dragonsbeard
Knothead Brush Works -- @Knothead
Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations -- @LNHC
Mystic Water Soap -- @Mystic Water
Saponificio Varesino -- @Marco SV
Stirling Soap Company -- @Joe Hackett
TECHICHI Shave Company -- @Techichi
Victory Shaving Company -- @Victory~Dale

Hobbyists
Graydog -- @Graydog
Mike's Flintknapping, Blacksmithing, & Primitive Crafts -- @Blade-meister
Shawn's Forging Shed -- @ShawnF
Sorrentino Brushworks --@Smattayu
UACowboy's Razor Restoration & 3D Printing -- @uacowboy

1. BarberDave
2. dangerousdon
3. OpusX
4. Milkcrate
5. Spider

1. BarberDave
2. dangerousdon
3. OpusX
4. Milkcrate
5. Spider
6. Scuttlesoap

Im in!!!

1. BarberDave
2. dangerousdon
3. OpusX
4. Milkcrate
5. Spider
6. Scuttlesoap
7. MarkB

My first shave of the week features some great supporters of TSC! If you haven't signed up yet on the appreciation thread...there's a prize to be had...so check it out here: Artisan Retailer / Hobbyist Appreciation Week August 1st-7th 2021

Unscented Aftershave Tonic by CBL Soaps @CBLSoap.com
Irish Green Tweed Shave Soap by Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations @LNHC
Sharp Dressed Man Aftershave Splash by Stirling Soap Co. @Joe Hackett
The Tech Hive Synthetic Tuxedo Beehive 26mm Shaving Brush by TECHICHI Shave Company @Techichi

1627292875829.png

Last edited:
My first shave of the week features some great supporters of TSC! If you haven't signed up yet on the appreciation thread...there's a prize to be had...so check it out here: Artisan Retailer / Hobbyist Appreciation Week August 1st-7th 2021

Unscented Aftershave Tonic by CBL Soaps @CBLSoap.com
Irish Green Tweed Shave Soap by Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations @LNHC
Sharp Dressed Man Aftershave Splash by Stirling Soap Co. @Joe Hackett
The Tech Hive Synthetic Tuxedo Beehive 26mm Shaving Brush by TECHICHI Shave Company @Techichi

View attachment 56362
Getting ahead of the curve a whole week early, with a good shave (y)

Getting ahead of the curve a whole week early, with a good shave (y)
Okay...I am...a little embarrassed, maybe...Believe me...Baby Brain is a real thing for Dad's too! My Nine Month Old makes me wonder where I am, what day it is, and do I have underwear on. What? Too Much?

Thanks Tony...I need to be reeled in from time to time!

I'll give it a go. I have things from at least 1 person...

1. BarberDave
2. dangerousdon
3. OpusX
4. Milkcrate
5. Spider
6. Scuttlesoap
7. MarkB
8. jaro1069

I’ll give it a go too. I’ll try to use what i have, where i am at. I dont have much kit with me, but i’ll find something. 9 is my lucky number.

1. BarberDave
2. dangerousdon
3. OpusX
4. Milkcrate
5. Spider
6. Scuttlesoap
7. MarkB
8. jaro1069
9. global_dev

Back