The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Anyone use Imaginary Authors scents?

Just a quick follow up - I received my IA package today - I can say that it is barbershoppy - you defi can get the powdery notes and the ”clean” notes of the linen. It is really nice but definitely unique- unlike any other scent I’ve experienced. I would say it is in the genre that B&M Seville in that that is a barbershop scent and also similar to Prada L’Homme in the clean, soapy genre. It sets itself apart from those two but those are the best comparisons I can do with my untrained nose.

I haven’t used IM’s products (ai don’t wear scents beyond what’s in the AS, but IM’s founder Josh came out of the wet shave forum world and is one of the nicest guys I have met.

I haven’t used IM’s products (ai don’t wear scents beyond what’s in the AS, but IM’s founder Josh came out of the wet shave forum world and is one of the nicest guys I have met.
that’s pretty cool! well their soap & as were great (good decision to partner up with NO) - the scent was a fantastic modern barbershop

Back