The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Anyone up for a week of themed razor rotation?

What is my cousin doing in your bathroom?!

Also, Wild Wednesday has me being too lazy to remember to take a picture. I used my Schick Eversharp something with a Schick B-20.

Another Vintage Shave (Changed up the Razor)
Thursday September 12, 2019
2019 Shave # 257 ( 310 Consecutive Shaves )
Razor: Enders Speed Razor
Blade: Schick (1)
Brush: Rubberset 400 Tuxedo
Soap: Vintage William Tonsorial
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Barbasol Pacific Rush
IMG_20190912_070904770.jpg

Favorites Friday:
All my favorite shave things-
Ern Ator (A huge thanks to Josh for getting this to me in replacement of the other Ern that got chipped in the mail. This razor is just spectacular.)
Gillette Rocket HD (Picked up from a BST on another more group based in Europe. It's so much better buying from group than Ebay in general. Isn't it?)
Paladin 26mm Winston in Graphite (Thanks to my dear wife Helena for the anniversary gift :) )
Tallow and Steel West Indies (My all time favorite soap, I never get tired of it.)
Floid Geniune (The Italian one, the definitive powdery barbershop for me.)
Shave Bowl System Schwarzweisskeramik Trio (A German artisan and best shave bowl ever made IMHO)
Rubber Duck (A symbol of unbridled manliness and confidence.)

IMG_7795.jpg

Props to you Cole (y) as long as it's a shave prop and you aren't playing with it at bath time ;)😂 @CBLindsay or @Cvargo Someone needs a custom title "Rubber Ducky Shaver" 🤪
No worries there Dave, we don't even have a bath tub. Idk, I just like them, but I've always had a soft spot for things that are a little bit cheesy, it started with watching B horror movies with my aunt when I was a kid.

Favorite Friday:
EJ89 Barley Handle - it’s my favorite because it was my first DE, it looks cool, and I get great shaves from it.
AOS Kingsmen - one of my favorite scents.
Floid Vigoroso - my favorite AS
Paladin Atlas - tied with the Buck Rogers as my favorite brush.
Swiss Army Classic - love it.

41792DE3-3B30-41D2-B99E-52DF7A01B1AD.jpeg

Favorite Friday:
EJ89 Barley Handle - it’s my favorite because it was my first DE, it looks cool, and I get great shaves from it.
AOS Kingsmen - one of my favorite scents.
Floid Vigoroso - my favorite AS
Paladin Atlas - tied with the Buck Rogers as my favorite brush.
Swiss Army Classic - love it.

View attachment 8674
Nice to see The Vig make it here, I had a hard time choosing between it and the Original. Orig won today. :)
I'm all over the Oscar version of that Paladin shape, if I ever get a 3rd it's going to be that.

Back