The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Anyone up for a week of themed razor rotation?

Who is game for a week of themed razor usage? My ideas are below. Chime in if you think of something different. I figur I'll start this Sunday.

Razor theme days

Modern Monday - Modern razors
Tech Tuesday - Tech razors
Wild Wednesday - Pick a razor at random
Throwback Thursday - Vintage razors
Favorite Friday - Your favorite razor
Straight/Single Edge Saturday - Single edge razors
Sublime Sunday - Your best performing razor

It’s really been hard for me to follow any kind of razor rotation..... but I am slightly partial to Weck Wednesdays.....

It’s really been hard for me to follow any kind of razor rotation..... but I am slightly partial to Weck Wednesdays.....
Feel free on Wild Wednesday. I thought of Weck Wednesday, but I picked things I could play along with and I don't have a Weck. I also figured a week was doable for most anyone and there is enough good variety to placate those who disfavor rigidity.

I'll give this a go @HMan but may need a reminder come Sunday.........

I don't have a single edge, but otherwise I'm in for this one, I just have to remember too.

Edit, ok, straights count, I can do that. Oddly my Moderns are my worst razors, but it's about time I whip one out again anyway.

It's not my BEST performer as that would be my Vector but I get great shaves from a Gillette Fatboy and had my newly refurbished one on deck already so went with that for my Sublime Shave today.
IMG_20190907_194012857.jpg

I forgot what day it is for a few days. I could use an excellent shave after yesterday's nonsense, so I'll be grabbing my Rockwell 6S, R6 when I get home.

Back