The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Anyone else notice a difference around here lately ??

Hello all..
As the title states has anyone else here noticed a difference in all of us latey?? The vibe feels different for some reason.
There used to be all kinds of different conversations going on and people constantly joking around and whatnot.
Now it seems like everyone has became ultra serious and pops in for a few minutes makes a quick what I used today post and then leaves.
I can't put my finger on it but it just seems different..
People don't seem to hang around and anymore chit-chat....

Um, Tom Brady's not w/ the Patriots?!

I agree with what you're saying I guess its just people seem more reserved than they did. I see also that there have been a lot of new members joining lately and that is Great but I guess maybe a lot of those new members and some of the old ones too seem more selective in their post joking which in itself is not a bad thing about reading before you post. God knows I wish I had checked some of my post before I posted them.. I mean right now with this post I'm currently writting I'm worried about publishing it because of the fear of offending anyone.. I think some of the newer members may have came from previously repressed forums and just aren't engaging in some of the crazy antics that some of us here partake in and that's sad because people here should be able to be open and enjoy themselves because that's something I have always liked about here... Yes I even enjoy the crazy antics of "The Dave's" :) Sometimes....
Well, in real life my real name is Dave....and I can banter. Maybe I need to start up a strange thread....

Believe it or not, I've been erroneously called strange too!

I have noticed a difference here, and I'm not here much! I think it's a sign of the times in the werld at large. I'm off to the DMV in a second, so that ought to be great material for several threads.

DMV: Not as bad as a root canal.

This is (I have heard) going to be the new motto of the DMV.

I would only make one change:

DMV: Not as bad as a root canal. Usually.

Back