The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

How do you like the Revolution @NurseDave. A&E is great in the winter months and stupid me, the only one I've got is SoCal Hipster the ultimate summer scent.

How do you like the Revolution @NurseDave. A&E is great in the winter months and stupid me, the only one I've got is SoCal Hipster the ultimate summer scent.
It's a good modern cologne knock-off. Supposed to be their "Spice Bomb". It's good stuff and I really like A&E AS as they seem to hydrate well, don't have menthol and aren't sticky or anything. I loved this stuff when I got it, but think I burnt myself off on the general scent category as many makers had similar scents at the same time.

It's a good modern cologne knock-off. Supposed to be their "Spice Bomb". It's good stuff and I really like A&E AS as they seem to hydrate well, don't have menthol and aren't sticky or anything. I loved this stuff when I got it, but think I burnt myself off on the general scent category as many makers had similar scents at the same time.

Yeah, SpiceBomb is all over the place now, I guess you could say it's the bomb. :)

Always liked the Ogalalla Bay Rum scents.
This is the only one I’ve tried and it’s just kinda “meh” to me. For bay rum I vastly prefer Bootlegger’s. This one is more gourmand than anything, which is why if I use it at all, I only use it with Roasted Oatmeal Stout soap.

This is the only one I’ve tried and it’s just kinda “meh” to me. For bay rum I vastly prefer Bootlegger’s. This one is more gourmand than anything, which is why if I use it at all, I only use it with Roasted Oatmeal Stout soap.
Their Bay Rum Limes and Peppercorns scent is fantastic. The B.R. Sage and Cedar is good too. Never tried the Bootleggers. :unsure:

Back