The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Aftershave of the Day

Always hear this but will never buy due to the name............don't find it humorous
I stayed away for a very long time for that very same reason. Based on a review by Chad (if I recall correctly) I gave it a chance. The aftershave is amazing, and the scent lasts all day long. Best longevity of any aftershave I own, by far. I have a few bottles stocked up because I never want to be without it. I can send you a sample next time I send something your way.

I stayed away for a very long time for that very same reason. Based on a review by Chad (if I recall correctly) I gave it a chance. The aftershave is amazing, and the scent lasts all day long. Best longevity of any aftershave I own, by far. I have a few bottles stocked up because I never want to be without it. I can send you a sample next time I send something your way.
I appreciate the gesture but I'll pass. Thanks

THAYERS Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Storybook Soapworks Hook AS

Back