The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

After Popular Demand: Matt’s Shaving Videos

Watching your two new ones now. The honing was interesting. I’d love to get together and talk honing with you some day.
Sure thing! I'm no professional and I am no where near as detail oriented as many, but I produce some great edges that I enjoy and that's what matters.

Thanks!

I have a small palm sized jnat I use for final finishing. It can be used for the whole blade if you use a circular motion. If you would like to try it, although I think I have your address, please send it just in case I don’t.

Thanks so much for the offer Rich! If you want to send it along for me to do some testing on it, that would be really cool!

Why aren't you using it though????

@BarberDave
It is the official policy of the Bill M Hobos International Organization that we refuse to accept responsibility for the recent backslidden condition of many members of TSC who have adopted the slothful practice of failing to execute daily shaves.

We have always, and will always encourage the purchase and stockpiling of shave tools and supplies and insist it is the responsibility that they be used regularly. Here at TSC it is acceptable that using a bindle as the carrying module for shave gear be certified as acceptable proof of swagman drifter is.

Back