The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A Sharp's Production

Getting the time down will come with practice. You’re doing great as I see it.

I love this guy! NY Personified. Nice work there Sharp's.

Jim, seriously, you are a natural at this! You seem relaxed and your voice registers well. Keep makin vids man! Yo7 might try flipping that blade over to see if that helps, but sounds like you have a beard of Kevlar and may have shredded that blade.

Jim, seriously, you are a natural at this! You seem relaxed and your voice registers well. Keep makin vids man! Yo7 might try flipping that blade over to see if that helps, but sounds like you have a beard of Kevlar and may have shredded that blade.

Thanks Rich,

I actually flipped the blade between shaves 1 and 2 as a precautionary. Shave 2 was acutally so much worse that I flipped it back over for shave three.

I would put out more it's just a matter of finding the time to get the videos made edited and posted.

Rich, you know how it is with the big stars. They like to leave the people always wanting more.

FInally was able to watch your Assured razor videos. I agree with the others. You are a natural at this. Good stuff! Really enjoyed them.

Wow! That razor really mowed that beard down on pass 1! I bet that felt good!

Looking good Jim! Quite the update. Glad you’re keeping your head up through all that mess!

great video and update Jim. That was a pretty nice and efficient cleanup!

Talk about let down! All that cool intro in and build-up and then that scruffy mug fills the screen. ;) Just kidding brother. Good to see you again.

Our bank doesn't allow kids to have accounts until 14 or something. So I got the Current app which gives them a debt card and an account for that. So now allowance gets transferred right from our checking to their debt accounts.

Hey man, I have 20min to watch someone shave. Is that sad?

Back