The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A Sharp's Production

Welcome to the VLOGs! Can't wait to see what's to come.

24 Minutes of your life you may never get back..... Enjoy it boys...
There are some rookie mistakes...haha

Wooohooo! There he is! Great job brother! Fun story and I want to fix it for you, "Sorry for my language, I'm a little New York". Looking forward to more to come.

There was some issue with your sound on that last 30 seconds you added on. And don't forget to turn the camera sideways ?

Surprised your old company was able to pull a pic of you from that day so quickly.

Outstanding first entry Jim! The first of many I hope. Yep. As with all, some filming experience will bring more polish to your production. I love your trailer! Welcome to the vlogspot!

Great video Sharps! Nice to put a face & voice to the name.

Oh boy another natural story teller on the forum. Can you all imagine if we were all together in the room with some spirits to pass around. We'd be up all night.

Nice job on the video Jim. It somehow disappeared from my Que before but finally got it watched.

$1 Assured Razor and Blade Challenge. Filmed January 25, 2018

Still, need to hone down some filming skills and get the vlog time down t0 between 15-19 minutes, but here you go.

Back