The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022 TSC Convention Las Vegas April 22-24,2022 (DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY)

Here is the Restaurant information for our Saturday night Farewell Dinner at 2022 TSC Con in Vegas, and are confirmed for 20 people

Name: Whiskey Licker up
Locations: Near our Hotel at Binions overlooks Fremont Street
Time: Saturday April 23rd 5:00 pm
Everyone will order off the menu

Please see Attached Links for more info

Whiskey Licker Up is at Binions......its a block west of the Four Queens.

Also Fremont street only has one E. Are you sure you're looking at Las Vegas, Nevada and not Las Vegas, New Mexico?
Think you could get over there and get us a Whiskey menu?

I mean the food looks awesome and I'm excited to try it. But you would think that a restaurant with the name whiskey in it would display their whiskey menu

You can assume that they all have the good brands of whiskey and if they don’t it’s not like there won’t be other places in Las Vegas and I’ll have Whisky and Cigars to your hearts desire

Yes we looked at booking it, but we did not have the numbers, but a few of us are planning a visit
Between the Four Queens and the Mob Museum is a fun block of night spots and food. Hogs and Heifers is a touristy dive bar. The bartenders yell at the customers and get crazy. Sleezy fun from a safe distance.

Back