The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022 PATRIOTIC Shaving Shirt CONTEST!

Good afternoon everyone.

Because of my delayed response, and with only three entries, I have decided to award a shirt to all three entries. I will be sending Scuttlesoap a shirt with August West's "The American Shaver" design. I will also be sending Barber Dave a shirt with his "Spirit of the Shave" design. In addition, just for fun, I'm going to make up that awesome design for Barber Dave with his exceptional drawing of Spider with his Mohawk. LOL...

Glenda

august west patriotic shirt.pngspirit of the shave barber dave.jpgspider image.png

Good afternoon everyone.

Because of my delayed response, and with only three entries, I have decided to award a shirt to all three entries. I will be sending Scuttlesoap a shirt with August West's "The American Shaver" design. I will also be sending Barber Dave a shirt with his "Spirit of the Shave" design. In addition, just for fun, I'm going to make up that awesome design for Barber Dave with his exceptional drawing of Spider with his Mohawk. LOL...

Glenda

View attachment 88487View attachment 88488View attachment 88489
You mean @NurseDave with the @Spider design, right?

Back