The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022 PATRIOTIC Shaving Shirt CONTEST!

Hi All,

I thought it might be fun with as many Patriots and Veterans as there are on The Shaving Cadre, to do a 4th of July Patriotic Shave Shirt Contest!

-Rules-

• Shirt must have a version of the American flag or Red, White, and Blue colors.
  • Should be patriotically themed with American imagery(eg. Eagle, statue of liberty, Map of USA, liberty bell, branches of armed services or other symbols).
  • Should have some sort of shaving/grooming related imagery (eg. Razors, brushes, bottles, mugs, fragrances, American razor/brush brands [please no brands with a current copyright])
  • Please do not include the TSC logo on any submissions.
  • Designs should be submitted no later than June 24th.
  • Have fun and make something cool!
-Winner-
  • The WINNER will receive a shirt with a copy of their winning design and BRAGGING RIGHTS!
  • The winner will be selected by myself on style and the inclusion of the above items.
The winning shirt will become a design in my shop available for order.

Please post your design in this thread when you are ready, but before June 24th.

Are we submitting final designs, or rough drafts that will be worked into a final design. Some of us, myself included, have no artistic talent or graphic design knowledge.

Are we submitting final designs, or rough drafts that will be worked into a final design. Some of us, myself included, have no artistic talent or graphic design knowledge.
LOL, sorry, I had to laugh at this. "I'm no good at art or graphic design, but I'd like to enter an artistic design contest". :love:

I’d buy that for a dollar!

Bixby_Snyder.jpg

Back