The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2021 `S` thread

In light of the 2019 and 2020 Dreaded `S` threads, I have decided to start a 2021 one.

Rules are simple this year. You are in until you say you are out. There is not 15+ rules to follow, as it's up to you to say you are in or out.

Q. It's Jan 2 2021 or later. Can I join?

A. YES. Just notate your join date after your name on the list.

If (or when) you fail, post what you bought, enjoy a 1 day exemption to all other pruchases shaving related that day and join back in and update the list with the time(s) you failed the restraint.

The goal of this is to have 0 failures, but if you fail, you get to go on a 1 day bender then join back in without the other purchases in that time frame counting as additional fails. At the end of the year we will track who has the most failures and the least.

CEC members are encouraged to join and cause mischief here

Who's all in?

1 Kevdogg329

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

We’ll see how long I can hold out. Usually Stirling product releases knock me out.

Who's all in?

1 Kevdogg329
2 Milkcrate

In all seriousness, I wish everyone well in their "S" asperations.

I however have a meager collection compared to most folks here and have a number of things I would like to pick up this year, so I am respectfully going in the opposite direction and planning on adding lots of goodies this year. (Do I get my CEC Card now?)

In all seriousness, I wish everyone well in their "S" asperations.

I however have a meager collection compared to most folks here and have a number of things I would like to pick up this year, so I am respectfully going in the opposite direction and planning on adding lots of goodies this year. (Do I get my CEC Card now?)
You get the CEC card by joining, failing and enticing others

CEC Pilots

"TO YOUR AIRCRAFT!!!"

b32bfs5o3gb2uaifu9fp.gif

p-51-mustang-military-machine-aircraft.gif

tumblr_nx7em2oWWI1t382eqo1_500.gif

f-15-6.gif

Nice way to set it up @Kevdogg329 ! I may join a bit later in the year. I have to fairly certain purchases coming up I think, depending on what fruit Christmas produces (or doesn’t).
So join and buy before Jan 1 or take one (or) more fails for your massive purchase in 2021. This S is all about getting a bunch of people together for fun.

Back