The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2020 TSC Brush Group Buy ( in process thread )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing great, thanks for asking. Looking forward to the brushes being done tomorrow. And we all know tomorrow will be here when Max & Blaster duke it out in the Thunderdome.
This guy gets it.

TOMORROW

Good Day Folks... News just reached me about 15 minutes ago..... What I can say is the Brushes have been shipped....... Also your final invoices will be sent our ( if not already paid ) on Monday 8/3/2020. It also just so happens I will be receiving the brushes on Monday or Tuesday from Italy. However.............

Due to my Barbershop schedule and logistics in getting Marco and Alessandro to attend the Brush assignment we are looking at an EARLY Zoom Call on Sunday Morning 8/9/2020. I thank you for your patience for just a but more and we should be able to begin shipping on 8/10/2020.

I will keep you updated as I work through the scheduling of the Zoom call and advise.

It is almost here !! It Really, Really happened

Cheers

*NOTE*
I will be unavailable on the forum the remainder of today, we are celebrating Sharon's Birthday, so all inquiries will be late tonight or Sunday Morning.. Thanks

Good Day Folks... News just reached me about 15 minutes ago..... What I can say is the Brushes have been shipped....... Also your final invoices will be sent our ( if not already paid ) on Monday 8/3/2020. It also just so happens I will be receiving the brushes on Monday or Tuesday from Italy. However.............

Due to my Barbershop schedule and logistics in getting Marco and Alessandro to attend the Brush assignment we are looking at an EARLY Zoom Call on Sunday Morning 8/9/2020. I thank you for your patience for just a but more and we should be able to begin shipping on 8/10/2020.

I will keep you updated as I work through the scheduling of the Zoom call and advise.

It is almost here !! It Really, Really happened

Cheers

*NOTE*
I will be unavailable on the forum the remainder of today, we are celebrating Sharon's Birthday, so all inquiries will be late tonight or Sunday Morning.. Thanks
Thanks Dave. How early Sunday? Have a ballpark time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back