The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2019 Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals

Stirling finally arrived... I'll post some of the huge email, but It'll probably easier to check out the banner on their site. Happy shipping everyone.

This year we're featuring 3oz of Shave Soap in green jars and 2oz of Aftershave Splash in green glass bottles. They available in the scents below for $7.50 each!:

Black Pepper Lime
(Essential Oil Blend)
D-503
(Based on Mont Blanc Legend)
Deton-8
(Based on Spicebomb - previously Kaboom)
Grapefruit with Menthol
(Essential Oil/Menthol Blend)
Royal
(Based on Millesime Imperial)
Stirling Green
(Based on Polo Green)
Tsuka
(Based on Hanae Mori)

ALSO: Stirling for Him (Based on Versace Pour Homme) is available in full size (5.8oz) Shave Soap Jars and 100ml Aftershave Splashes for $10 each!

To pair with your Shave Soap and
Aftershave Splash, we've also created 50ml Eau de Toilettes in the following scents and discounted them each to $17.95 (originally $24.95)!:

D-503
Deton-8
Royal
Stirling for Him
Stirling Green
Tsuka

We also have Bath Soaps on sale for $3.25 each! These are scents you won't find throughout the year!
They include the following scents:

Black Pepper Lime
Candy Cane
D-503
Deton-8
Evergreen Forest
Grapefruit with Menthol
Juniper Breeze
Lavender Vanilla
Royal
Shirtless
Stirling for Him
Stirling Green
Tobacco + Oud
Tsuka
White Linen

Stirling finally arrived... I'll post some of the huge email, but It'll probably easier to check out the banner on their site. Happy shipping everyone.

This year we're featuring 3oz of Shave Soap in green jars and 2oz of Aftershave Splash in green glass bottles. They available in the scents below for $7.50 each!:

Black Pepper Lime
(Essential Oil Blend)
D-503
(Based on Mont Blanc Legend)
Deton-8
(Based on Spicebomb - previously Kaboom)
Grapefruit with Menthol
(Essential Oil/Menthol Blend)
Royal
(Based on Millesime Imperial)
Stirling Green
(Based on Polo Green)
Tsuka
(Based on Hanae Mori)

ALSO: Stirling for Him (Based on Versace Pour Homme) is available in full size (5.8oz) Shave Soap Jars and 100ml Aftershave Splashes for $10 each!

To pair with your Shave Soap and
Aftershave Splash, we've also created 50ml Eau de Toilettes in the following scents and discounted them each to $17.95 (originally $24.95)!:

D-503
Deton-8
Royal
Stirling for Him
Stirling Green
Tsuka

We also have Bath Soaps on sale for $3.25 each! These are scents you won't find throughout the year!
They include the following scents:

Black Pepper Lime
Candy Cane
D-503
Deton-8
Evergreen Forest
Grapefruit with Menthol
Juniper Breeze
Lavender Vanilla
Royal
Shirtless
Stirling for Him
Stirling Green
Tobacco + Oud
Tsuka
White Linen
@Joe Hackett
That's just great as I gave up on them and finally placed an order this morning and they had NOTHING on their site at the time.

I decided to wait for the a sale, but nothing I was after is included anyway, so no biggie.

While I waited I did find a tub of Stirling Vanilla Sandalwood from Groomatorium. Got that for 30% off. (Yeah)

I'm thinking to play it cool and wait on another Stirling order. A buddy is sending me a sample of a smoke-scented soap (something by Southern Witchcraft). I should have it this coming week. That'll gauge if I even like smoke scents, before I jump on the ToF bandwagon.

15% off at Shannon's soaps (plus a new scent)...
0d0fe5fea8f78b62f835287bbd408a49.jpg

I'm hoping that some of the stuff in my Amazon wish list (chess + pen) goes on sale. No luck so far.

Does Cyber Monday even exist anymore? It seems everyone online just has a sale that goes from Black Friday (or even starting Wednesday) all the way through Monday. Good on them, I guess, but it kinda takes away from Cyber Monday, doesn’t it?

Does anyone have a purely Cyber Monday Sale?

Does Cyber Monday even exist anymore? It seems everyone online just has a sale that goes from Black Friday (or even starting Wednesday) all the way through Monday. Good on them, I guess, but it kinda takes away from Cyber Monday, doesn’t it?

Does anyone have a purely Cyber Monday Sale?
Just received this from Maggard's.
3b84a3b63839cb6e754c278ddda71285.jpg

Like @Spider I thought there'd be more for CyberMonday........................I may have to resort to scanning BST's for people selling goodies to recoup their spendings.........

Back