The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2019 Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals

Maggard Razors has 10% discount today:
10% OFF SITEWIDE CODE: BF10 — VALID 11/27/19 12:00AM EST – 11/27/19 11:59PM EST
78241718_2567884436628929_1721474139786575872_n.jpg

Wait, is that 20 Artisans, or just 20 tubs of soap?
Just soaps... Which at 4-6 months each, likely leads me into the territory of scent loss. None of them were bought unscented, on purpose.

I currently rationalize it as being able to use a variety. At some level, that rationale ceases to have merit. Lol.

Just soaps... Which at 4-6 months each, likely leads me into the territory of scent loss. None of them were bought unscented, on purpose.

I currently rationalize it as being able to use a variety. At some level, that rationale ceases to have merit. Lol.
Dude you have nothing to worry about. I have over 20 tubs of each of my top favorite artisans! Many of us have 100 tubs or more ..... (much more)

It was likely my bad. I don't have Facebook and hence probably no permissions to see their post.
Should've worked anyway. Technology sucks sometimes. I'm glad I could get it sorted for those who might have issues with the link as well.

I looked to get a few soaps from The Holy Black but they were already gone of course.

I've had soap in a cart twice and can'r pull the trigger when I think of how much soap I already have............I did leave a Timeless SB Bronze in my cart I'm considering...........
I hear ya. It's tough, but I know somehow you'll step up and find a reason. Lol.

I've gotten my purchases set for Stirling... Just waiting to see what sales they might run, first. Lol.

Back