The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2/3 Zoomin

How late did you guys go? If I time my naps right I am quite game to join if there’s room. Otherwise I’d be happy to watch. Actually probably best to let your core finish your quest. I think with a bit of guidance (and not on my iPad) I may be able to spectate.

How late did you guys go? If I time my naps right I am quite game to join if there’s room. Otherwise I’d be happy to watch. Actually probably best to let your core finish your quest. I think with a bit of guidance (and not on my iPad) I may be able to spectate.
We went quite late... I think it was around 12:30am Central when we wrapped up.. HOWEVER, we did get a late start and had some technical difficulties that we worked though, and we were all learning how to use all the interfaces and play the game. So we really only played one encounter. Now that we know what we're doing, it'll go smoother next time, and Doug said next time wont go so late.

i don't have much experience with 5.3 (the version of D&D this adventure is in i think) but my son is tutoring me a bit to bring me up to speed. He says it's less complex than what it was back in the day. He even DM's games on Roll20 so I may be about 70% understanding what you guys are up to.

Back