The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2/3 Zoomin

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
Little. It different this week. We will still start at 6pm, but then around 7:30 to 8ish we will switch to a different platform to play Dungeons and Dragons. @dkeester is hosting that piece. This will be the format for the next couple of weeks. Here's the signups as I have them currently.

1. Cvargo and @mvargo
2. @BarberDave and @AvocadoQueen
3. @uacowboy and @sunnysanity
4. @Spider and @Ambalance
5. @Fenster
6. @Luecke3262
7. @dkeester
8. @dangerousdon
9. @woodpusher
10. @Scuttlesoap
11 @Majorrich
12. @dangerousdon

Anyone else in?

Do you all already have characters established?
No. A couple people may, but I know not everyone does. I am 48 and I have never played D&D in my life and have no idea how to play. I knew guys that played and have had opportunities to play different times over the years, just never did. This will be our first time playing on the TSC Zoom call.

No. A couple people may, but I know not everyone does. I am 48 and I have never played D&D in my life and have no idea how to play. I knew guys that played and have had opportunities to play different times over the years, just never did. This will be our first time playing on the TSC Zoom call.
Same

I’ve never played either but i started to read the starter kit as my daughter wanted to play. I ended up buying some board games with similar flavor instead.

I’ve never played either but i started to read the starter kit as my daughter wanted to play. I ended up buying some board games with similar flavor instead.
Whether you play D&D or not, sign up and join us on the zoom call, they are always a good time.

Become a Rogue with poor dex, wis,str but excellent cha. Play him as someone who believes he is a Paladin but is actually totally inept. My buddy did that years ago,

Well, I didn't know you were going to do D&D on Wednesdays, or I would have played.
Well you will need to discuss it with the dungeon master. Not sure what our room is like. I just barely finished building my character

Those that are supposed to be building characters. Like Matt and Gerry you should probably join the discord and the roll20. There is a great tool that helps you build your character

I built a character with "Fast Character", not sure if I did it right (it basically generates one for you), but I have one.

Back