The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

04.08.2018 Radio Show Teaser

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
You have waited, you have asked, now it is back!!! Here is a little taste

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! Music to my ears Dave!

Hmmmmm..... I think you need new music and a different intro. You know, to separate this show from the previous one.

Spider said:
Hmmmmm..... I think you need new music and a different intro. You know, to separate this show from the previous one.

Nope that was my trademark and I am not going to let them have it, LOL, PLus I still have to have the "Art Bell" vibe, LOL

Xenostr8shaver said:
, PLus I still have to have the "Art Bell" vibe, LOL

This is John, East of the Rockies. I think an alien implanted a chip in my brain causing me to buy razors.

The Monkey said:
This is John, East of the Rockies. I think an alien implanted a chip in my brain causing me to buy razors.

ROFL I see you were a listener, LOL, and I am trying to figure out how to make it a call in show

Just tell everyone exactly when you will be doing it and post your phone number publicly. Nothing can go wrong with that.

Quijote said:
Just tell everyone exactly when you will be doing it and post your phone number publicly. Nothing can go wrong with that.

Don .... Did I tell you my DX Kami had an explosive blade???? via remote??

Xenostr8shaver said:
Don .... Did I tell you my DX Kami had an explosive blade???? via remote??
It is already in the blade graveyard. And just wait, you have something special hitching a ride back with the kami. I just have one thing I have to pick up before it gets shipped off.

Just another little teaser, our 1st show of the new Season will be with the Owners of the TSC, Myself, Chris, and Chad the onus behind the forum, where we see it going and so forth. The show will air at around the same time we debut the other media facets. We are hoping for the 1st week of May

Stay Tuned

Back