The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Show us your Paladins

You’re happy with it?
Being honest, I use natural hair brushes almost never. I’m a synth guy. That said, out of the 3 natural hair brushes I own (this one, an SV badger, and a more generic badger) yes, it’s my favorite.

It’s that talk to text.. I was trying to saying after you use it the first time..my new samurai will be here Saturday

I never used a two band badger brush before. Will it soften,or loosen up with use? I love the brush, as soon as I took it Out of the box I could tell it was top quality, but It has a springy, stiff feel to it.

I never used a two band badger brush before. Will it soften,or loosen up with use? I love the brush, as soon as I took it Out of the box I could tell it was top quality, but It has a springy, stiff feel to it.
Yes, with use, it should soften up some and be not quite as stiff.

Not sure your shave history with natural hair brushes, but don’t forget to soak the tips a bit in water prior to use/lathering.

Back