The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Pick your Health Goal Two Month Challenge

Yesterday i dropped gma off at the chiropracters then did an hour walk while i waited for her, then dropped her off at the local diner and headed to the mall to look at some fragrances. did about another 45 mins of walking between department stores. did another session of hot yoga to finish the day off. may or may not take to day off as a recovery day.

Monday was chest day, and I managed to get back up to my old working weight. But next week the diet starts, and bench is always the first to suffer. But I can tell my technique has really improved a lot over the last couple of years, and the reps were very calm, and no bouncing off the chest, so calling it a win.
Finally some sun and warmth and yesterday's leg session felt good. I love leg day, I'm weird.
Back today, and trying to give all the clueless but energetic teens some bench tips. Leg drive boys, leg drive!

Minor ankle tweak in ballet on Tues, but doesn't seem to be anything major, thankfully.

Sorry I have been absent this week guys. Work has been busy. I will post more about my week in a bit. But I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you guys participating in this challenge.

Oh yeah...I decided that for this month's prize I will be giving away a $25 gift card to Sterling Soap in support of @Joe Hackett 's support of TSC. HOWEVER! If a participant is from outside the US, then I will arrange an alternate prize.

Also if there is anyone else who want to get in on this...there is no better time than the present. While not eligible for the May prize. If you sign up before June...you will be eligible for the June prize.

Back