The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

You Know You Shave Is Off To A Bad Start When............

When you grab your razor by the head the wrong way and get matching cuts on two of your fingers.
Did that... Well, I dropped my razor and caught it midair by the head, wrong way. No fun at all.

Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk

When I dropped my brush in a sink full of water just as I began to lather between the first and second passes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

When you find a hair in your soap puck
OH MAN, FOR ME THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE WORST!!!
When the brush slips from your hand and lands in the other bowl.
:ROFLMAO: I've been there..... Darn 2020.....
When you cut yourself with an Injector on the 1st stroke of your WTG pass. 😱
That was yesterday *sigh*
How is this even possible?!?!?! Definitely a bad shave! lol
When you get out of the shower and realize you didn't setup your shave gear...even though you thought about it for a good hour before you got in

.View attachment 19174
I know right? Forget to put your brush to soak and your soap to bloom.... Sigh that does start a domino effect that leads to a crummy experience for sure...

For me, it's when you rinse your straight razor for the first time under the tap and you hear that metal ping sound as metal hits metal..... SIGH

When you open the den. Grab an aftershave that you were in the mood for and the shelf collapses.

Luckily the only glass that broke was the LNHC. Barbershop post shave balm bottle. The cap on my Sterling deep blue sea also broke.

Everything else survived

Back