The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

You’ll think I’m crazy

Adamf

Jr. Shave Member
Hey fellas,
So I watched a video from Geofatboy from shave nation. He mentioned getting a tip from one of his viewers. The viewer told him that he could use Barbasol with a brush. He said to squirt some into your bowl then add a little warm water and mix with brush. This will knock down all the air and it will be much more like a shave cream.
Today I figured what the hell, I’ll give it a try. To my surprise, it actually worked.

Hey fellas,
So I watched a video from Geofatboy from shave nation. He mentioned getting a tip from one of his viewers. The viewer told him that he could use Barbasol with a brush. He said to squirt some into your bowl then add a little warm water and mix with brush. This will knock down all the air and it will be much more like a shave cream.
Today I figured what the hell, I’ll give it a try. To my surprise, it actually worked.
Thanks. This is the first time I've ever heard of it. I actually do have one of the small travel size Barbasol cans in my travel shave bag. I might dig it out and try it.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Yep, you're crazy!

I actually don't mind Barbasol. There's at least some history there. I love my Barbasol DE Razor. Does this make it better than just using it as-is? Is the slickness good?

Yes...you are definitely crazy! But then again...you are talking to a hairy gnome.

Yep, you're crazy!

I actually don't mind Barbasol. There's at least some history there. I love my Barbasol DE Razor. Does this make it better than just using it as-is? Is the slickness good?
I think it did give it more of a slick shaving cream feel.

Back