The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

YaQi New 19mm Brushes

Bogeyman

Shave Member
I would love to buy these lil' fellas, but Australian shipping is insanely priced and I see them nowhere else!! :cry:

I like the idea of a <=20mm Yaqi synth (or any knot for that matter!), but man oh man, those handles look funny (funny strange, not funny ha ha) to me.

I think anything smaller than the Segrada Familia is a little too small for my tastes :ROFLMAO:

I like the Marpat though, it’s kind of a washed out, warped, digital camo.

I have an 18mm travel brush from Maggards and it is awesome. Perfect for my short travel trips. And yes it’s synthetic, so it dries quick and is a stellar performer.

I can't get down with small travel brushes. I mean really. If your luggage can't handle another 6mm of brush, there's something else going on.
Luggage no, but sometimes space is limited if you're trying to fit everything into a Dopp Kit. And, I like to use a pill bottle to put my travel brush in to help protect it. Small brushes are all that will fit in those. I19

Back