The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

WSP Tobacco

Graybeard57

TSC's Steven Wright
Veteran

This is some good stuff. Excellent skin properties; for an alcohol splash it leaves your skin moisturized for hours, but not greasy. The aroma is pure green tobacco, and lasts me all day at work and past dinner. This AS definitely doubles as a cologne. I don't add cologne afterward, as I don't want to spoil the perfect scent. I'll be shopping at WSP again. A certified winner with me.

Awesome thoughts Bruce!

I hear good things about WSP and their great AS lineup! A little on the pricey side for me, but seems to be well worth it if you can!

Good stuff Bruce! I love it when an aftershave projects enough to not have to apply and EdT, Cologne, or EdP. By the way...I find it humorous that the bottle says "flammable."

Awesome thoughts Bruce!

I hear good things about WSP and their great AS lineup! A little on the pricey side for me, but seems to be well worth it if you can!

It is a bit pricey, but I find myself using a little less than some others. No need to boost the aroma.

Good stuff Bruce! I love it when an aftershave projects enough to not have to apply and EdT, Cologne, or EdP. By the way...I find it humorous that the bottle says "flammable."

I'm careful not to touch my face to open flame after application...

Back