The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Wine Recommendations

I'm pretty open. I am in Utah... Which makes things difficult because we don't get a lot in the state. I tend to drink more reds than whites. My favorite varietals have been Cab Savs and Pinot Noir.
Here are two lovely Shiraz blends from Australia. Should be easily found. I am still compiling a list. This weekend I should have that done. If you can find these two you will not be disappointed.
AB343371-BAA2-480E-A23B-79AC5604378A.jpeg

Out of my target range , @NurseDave . $11.99 USD = $$$$$$$$$CAD :ROFLMAO:
You probably need to shoot for $5-6US. It's not just the exchange rate, but the duties/taxes levied by the govt on alcohol imports.

Here you go Sam.... Brought back from the dead and hungover by Gallo, HEHE. Don't Mix it with Orange Juice and Don't ask how I know

Thunderbird.png

We’ll at any given time 50 bottles of red sit in the cellar. They cover the gamut. But we have many suggestions. Many different varietals, countries of origin….DON’T JUDGE ME! 😂

…what he said…😂
No judgement here. I wish I could have a cellar full... Problem is @CVargo has a bourbon obsession

Back