The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Who want's some Ghost Banana? Speak Up!

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
At the requests (strong urging with thinly veiled threats of harm to my person) of a few die hard CBL fans I have made a small batch of ghost banana in hemp base. This hemp base has been made in a very similar fashion as the original dragon's blood hemp (it is fairly soft compared to other CBL soaps) and has been aged 6 months for extra mildness. The ghost banana is made with WS-5 and WS-12 for a "ghost" menthol effect that comes on slowly and lasts beyond your final rinse. This soap is scented with real banana oil for a true banana smell. I only had a small amount of banana oil, fortunately real banana oil is strong stuff so a little goes a long way so I was able to make a 50 ounce batch.

To ensure everyone who might be interested in getting their hands on this soap has a chance I am asking for those who THINK they might want some to add their name to the list below. Whether i fill the tubs with 2,3 or 4 ounces will depend on the number of TSC members who put their name on the list.

1. @Dave in KY
  2. @Bill in Oneida
  3. @Cvargo?

At the requests (strong urging with thinly veiled threats of harm to my person) of a few die hard CBL fans I have made a small batch of ghost banana in hemp base. This hemp base has been made in a very similar fashion as the original dragon's blood hemp (it is fairly soft compared to other CBL soaps) and has been aged 6 months for extra mildness. The ghost banana is made with WS-5 and WS-12 for a "ghost" menthol effect that comes on slowly and lasts beyond your final rinse. This soap is scented with real banana oil for a true banana smell. I only had a small amount of banana oil, fortunately real banana oil is strong stuff so a little goes a long way so I was able to make a 50 ounce batch.

To ensure everyone who might be interested in getting their hands on this soap has a chance I am asking for those who THINK they might want some to add their name to the list below. Whether i fill the tubs with 2,3 or 4 ounces will depend on the number of TSC members who put their name on the list.

1. @Dave in KY
  2. @Bill in Oneida
  3. @Cvargo?
Absolutely love banana and anxious to try it in you hemp based soap. Please count me in Chris. Oh, and thank you for the quick delivery of the soaps I ordered and for the samples. I will give you my feedback as soon as I try them. They both pass the smell test with flying colors. Thanks again.

I would like to donate my tub to someone less fortunate, who wishes to be even more less fortunate.

Back