The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Who is going to binge watch Stranger Things?

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Just like the title says...who's binge watching season three of Stranger Things this weekend?

The wife and I are about to start in a few and will likely finish it tomorrow sometime!

Thanks for the heads up, I didn’t know season 3 was out. I would imagine we will binge watch it sometime this weekend.

I don’t know if I want to savor it episode by episode, or run through it in one go...such a damn good show!

We'll either start tonight or tomorrow (the wife and I are both off) depending on what time we get home tonight from the BBQ we’re headed to. We can’t wait to start though!

Watched the first five episodes last night and will finish up the other three sometime today. I know there are going to be some people that say it is dragging a bit. I disagree. I like the build up and this season is pretty good in my books. Of course I rarely say that something stinks! Won't say too much here...but I will say that Winona Ryder and David Harbour play their parts perfectly! But David Harbour was made for his part as Hopper!

I did read that some of the actors said how amazing the finale was. They said that it's completely unexpected, and does something that's never been done before..... whatever that means.

I did read that some of the actors said how amazing the finale was. They said that it's completely unexpected, and does something that's never been done before..... whatever that means.
I'll find out later today and let you all know! 🤪

Okay, finished off the season last night. The last half was DEFINITELY more lively than the first half but over-all the season was pretty good! I won't go into specifics as I know most of you have not seen it yet. I'll wait until more have seen it to have a discussion about it. I think I like the third season better than the second...but the first season still takes the cake. But seriously, there may not be a better TV duo than Steve Harrington and Dustin Henderson! I seriously love those characters!

Back