The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's your Occupation?

My college degree was in communications and one of my minors was political science.. I have worked previously as a manager for various restaurants and as a manager of video and video game stores. I was in the army and went spec ops and was injured. I went off active duty and went to a high risk rescue unit serving mainly as an MP. I currently am a stay at home dad. I sometimes work on electronics for some local pawn shops from home currently and I have been writing some music and working on a book.. My true job (passion) though I am not ready to get into yet, I have been involved in that field since I was a child and have been extremely lucky with it..

I THINK the better (and less gross) idea would be to have Chad send you coffee grounds from his future coffee shop to feed your worms. Nothing like caffinated worms to get the job done quicker.

That's kinda like that Kopi Luwak coffee. Just going to be a bugger to collect the grounds again.
The worms actually love coffee grounds and eat them very quickly, especially if they have been left to rot in a bucket for a week or two and grow a bunch of white mold before feeding.

Back