The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's your bag?

Wow - nice stuff. I especially like the belts!
The belts are awesome! They are designed to grow...or hopefully shrink...with you. My wife bought me one a couple years ago when I just started losing weight. Was able to adjust it as I went from a size 48 waist to a size 38. And I have plenty of room to go smaller too. Plus...i think it will out live me. Quality stuff!

The belts are awesome! They are designed to grow...or hopefully shrink...with you. My wife bought me one a couple years ago when I just started losing weight. Was able to adjust it as I went from a size 48 waist to a size 38. And I have plenty of room to go smaller too. Plus...i think it will out live me. Quality stuff!
I may have to pick one up sometime. My belts always start looking crappy after a few months.

I may have to pick one up sometime. My belts always start looking crappy after a few months.
I have had mine for over two years now and I love it. I have a friend that has one that he has had for about ten. There are eventually going to like like they have been used. But they don't look bad at all. I have a brown one. I am likely to pick up a black one here soon.

This is the wife's Padfolio that she has that I absolutely LOVE! She takes it to all of her "fancy" lawyer meetings and gets compliments on it all the time.

1581165782690.png

Pretty sure I'm going to order this one. I have it narrowed down to two and the company is have 20% off now. I really wanted one with a top flap and center handle. But their version of that has actual buckles which I see as maybe being a pain to undo.

1585329983928.png

Pretty sure I'm going to order this one. I have it narrowed down to two and the company is have 20% off now. I really wanted one with a top flap and center handle. But their version of that has actual buckles which I see as maybe being a pain to undo.

View attachment 19577
But..... you're not a pilot????

Back