The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's the difference between a Schick P-20 and P-30 blades?

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
I need to order some P-30s and see that BullGoose sells P-20. Just how many are in the pack?

Just stating the obvious, but you do realize that if you need P-30 blades, a P-20 is not the same thing. P-20 is injector size and P-30 is for Feather AC format.

Just stating the obvious, but you do realize that if you need P-30 blades, a P-20 is not the same thing. P-20 is injector size and P-30 is for Feather AC format.
Umm, I don't think so. You may be confusing them with the "B" blades which are injector. That's how I understood it. The site even says the P20's fit the Rx

Dude messing with my space time continuum is bad...”what you talking bout Willis?” I must have missed something but as I blame @Dave in KY for everything...this time I am going with Dave on this one! :p

Yep p20 has 20 blades p30 has 30 blades and Both are feather ac size blades the b blades are injector size...

Back