The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Podcast Are You Listening To?

I am only listening to one at the moment. I'm going through all the backlog to get caught up. Of course, once I got to #50, they decided to quit. So, once I get to the end I will have to find another. I usually listen during my commute to and from work.

Woodtalk

I am only listening to one at the moment. I'm going through all the backlog to get caught up. Of course, once I got to #50, they decided to quit. So, once I get to the end I will have to find another. I usually listen during my commute to and from work.

Woodtalk
DON!!! Where have you been my man! We have missed you around here!

DON!!! Where have you been my man! We have missed you around here!
I like to pop in and out to keep people guessing.

On a podcast note, Woodtalk is back for at least a year. I am also listening to Shannon's Lumber Update, Robinhood Snacks, WSJ Your Money Briefing, Mortise and Tenon, and Myths and Legends. I am also trying out a couple of international relations podcasts, but haven't found one that I love yet.

On a podcast note, Woodtalk is back for at least a year. I am also listening to Shannon's Lumber Update, Robinhood Snacks, WSJ Your Money Briefing, Mortise and Tenon, and Myths and Legends. I am also trying out a couple of international relations podcasts, but haven't found one that I love yet.
Good to see you hanging around! Hope all is well with you and yours!

DON!!!!!!!!!

Recently I discovered a good one - Pessimists Archive.

It's about how new technologies from the past have been opposed and viewed as the end of civilisation, then makes parallels with modern society.

Criminal is a pretty good true crime podcast.

I listen to:

Radiolab
Backlisted (great show about less well-known books and authors)
In the Dark

Lately I have been listening to a Podcast called "Hold These Truths" by Dan Crenshaw. Dab Crenshaw is a former Navy Seal and current US Representative for one of the Houston Area Districts. Most know him for that "dude with the eye patch." It is mainly a conservative political podcast but lends to some very interesting insights into politics.

Back