The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

WHAT - No love for Chiseled Face !!!!!!!!!!!

A few questions.

Nice Jerry Stark! Is it a bellied full hollow? Do you like it? Did it come with a good edge and does it keep a good edge?

What does Ghost Town Barber smell like? I generally dislike leather scents and anything that smells like campfire smoke. Would I dislike GTB? I thought Cuero Oscuro was one of the worst shaving soap scents I had every smelled. Does GTB smell like Cuero Oscuro?
Message me your info and I'll send you my sample from the sample pack I bought since I won't need it

I never got Barbershop from GTB. I get lots of gunpowder, and a little leather, and that’s all.

I have tried these soaps, previously, but I wasn't greatly impressed with the lather and the scents weren't very pleasant, for me.

I can empathize with you regarding ordering more of your favourites as I have over 75 pucks of my favourite artisan and I'll, more than likely, order more in a while.......just in case she decides to stop making soap. ?

Almost eight years ago, I was fearing that she might stop making soaps, so I stocked up and bought most of them. Over the years, I have bought more of her scents and it greatly helps with shipping if I buy a larger quantity of the pucks, every so often, as I am located in Canada, so the shipping is very expensive. Thus, I usually buy over 10 pucks with each order to make it worth my while.
On a positive note, I haven't gotten anything from her in a well over one year. LOL

Almost eight years ago, I was fearing that she might stop making soaps, so I stocked up and bought most of them. Over the years, I have bought more of her scents and it greatly helps with shipping if I buy a larger quantity of the pucks, every so often, as I am located in Canada, so the shipping is very expensive. Thus, I usually buy over 10 pucks with each order to make it worth my while.
On a positive note, I haven't gotten anything from her in a well over one year. LOL

Holy smokes! Customer of the year here! That’s great though really, to have your favorite and plenty of it!

Feel free to share the maker for all of us. Congrats on finding you're favorite

Back