The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What music brings you to your happy place

LNHC

Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations
Artisan Retailer
I listen to many varieties of music, but what music makes your day better, more calm or gets you motivated?

I'm a country and bluegrass fan.

I also listen to classical to relax

I’m pretty wide on variety too.

In general to relax I’ll do some type of mellow electronica, jazz, or the like.

For mood-lifting motivation it’ll be a old school style pop, Motown, or similar.

Pumped will be the obligatory 80s type rock of course.

Music is almost constant for me.

Alternative, metal, rock, industrial, punk and 80s post-punk progressive mostly.

Im really all over the place with what I like and will do a 180 shift without a second thought.

I don’t really listen to anything to calm me down specifically. Metal can calm me down in the right circumstance. It doesn’t have to be light.

My favorites:
Nine Inch Nails
Beastie Boys
Die Antwoord
Insane Clown Posse
Danzig
Pink Floyd
Depeche Mode
The Cure
New Order

Alternative, metal, rock, industrial, punk and 80s post-punk progressive mostly.

Im really all over the place with what I like and will do a 180 shift without a second thought.

I don’t really listen to anything to calm me down specifically. Metal can calm me down in the right circumstance. It doesn’t have to be light.

My favorites:
Nine Inch Nails
Beastie Boys
Die Antwoord
Insane Clown Posse
Danzig
Pink Floyd
Depeche Mode
The Cure
New Order
Dig them all. Each serves there purpose. I actually have many in your line up.

I am extremely eclectic in my musical delights.

Everything is far game game for the most part except 95% of rap, not that I don’t admire the rhyming skill that most rap artists have it just isn’t on my like list.

Mostly my favorites at this point are all blues, old country, metal, rock, classical, and some pop.

Ed Sheeren (not spelled correctly)
Amos Lee
One Republic
Maroon 5
The Script
Mumford & Sons

those are my chill down music here lately

For mood-lifting motivation it’ll be a old school style pop, Motown, or similar.

I dig old Motown, its really awesome. If not were would prince came from. Love me some prince. I'm qui6a bit older than that. Led zeppelin in the cradle and I'm sure you can only imagine. Ok, totally super strict military hippie lol

love 80s heavy metal whoot!

I am extremely eclectic in my musical delights.

Everything is far game game for the most part except 95% of rap, not that I don’t admire the rhyming skill that most rap artists have it just isn’t on my like list.

Mostly my favorites at this point are all blues, old country, metal, rock, classical, and some pop.

Ed Sheeren (not spelled correctly)
Amos Lee
One Republic
Maroon 5
The Script
Mumford & Sons

those are my chill down music here lately [/QUOTEAwesome! Thank God for music and what it brings each and every one of us. A place to set our emotions free.if you are o as that it speaks to.

Me, myself I love e me some w.a.s.p. always have and will forever. That's my go to. Love my zep, that's in my blood from birth, cream, black sabbath, plush many more. Hate that we lost Tom Petty (big faN) I truly love music

Um. Whoot all you Texans out there should be proud!!!

My favorites:
Nine Inch Nails
Beastie Boys
Die Antwoord
Insane Clown Posse
Danzig
Pink Floyd
Depeche Mode
The Cure
New Order
O am a huge smiths fan , mind blowing goodness. Try it.

So sorry also love me some maiden...Iron Maiden that is ...❤❤❤❤?

Fun! 2 lucky concerts and up with Bruce ❤ happy teen lol

So welcome to the show gentleman and ladies. Take a look at yourself before you do what comes natural.

Back