The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is your Elite TP?

I clicked on the link and a message comes up..."We are Temporarily out of Stock."

If the TP Company is out of Toilet Paper...us common folk don't stand a chance!

No kidding here. My time in Afghanistan was enlightening. Namely it prepared me for the end of times, otherwise known as the Toilet Paper-Pocalypse! Anyway...while I myself did not have to use the local wiping of the rear product, some servicemen and women had to when they ran out of the good stuff. Why is this a big deal? Well, because, the local stuff was pink and very reminiscent of crepe paper. The funny thing is...I think it was made by a company called Renova and you get get the stuff in nine different colors...including black!

1584658016035.png

My elite toilet paper? Well now it’s the Kirkland stuff. My wife tells a funny story of a “serious” conversation just shortly after we got married. She got home from work and I asked her if we could have a conversation...in her mind she was all worried...what on earth is he going to say? My cooking? My cleaning? ...I simply said “just do me a favour, don’t buy cheap toilet paper”....:p. She hit me...

Back