The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is the Latest and Greatest in the Software Department

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Yup...I am asking. What are those new or newish items that you just can't live without or really want to try! I know there are a ton of new soap makers out there and a ton of new aftershaves. So what is that special itch that you need to scratch!

It's Part of the Charm!
I hope the charm leaves soon as it doesn't reflect the quality of the product in SOTD pictures and turns people off to a superior product because they don't know any better like we do and base quality on presentation as well. I will ALWAYS own and use them regardless but want the word to get out more to people who don't know better. Not complaining but rather wanting it to grow to the potential Chris deserves.

I hope the charm leaves soon as it doesn't reflect the quality of the product in SOTD pictures and turns people off to a superior product because they don't know any better like we do and base quality on presentation as well. I will ALWAYS own and use them regardless but want the word to get out more to people who don't know better. Not complaining but rather wanting it to grow to the potential Chris deserves.

Yeah I am pretty careful about my CBL soaps and try hard to keep the labels pristine for that very reason.

I’m sure he will soon find a good color laser printer to do his labels and then they will be more water resistant.

I haven’t tried CBL, but it’s on my list. Also want to try Murphy & McNeil (soap) and Maol Grooming (AS).

I haven’t tried CBL, but it’s on my list. Also want to try Murphy & McNeil (soap) and Maol Grooming (AS).
Yup...Murphy & McNeil is on my list. I haven't heard of Maol Grooming. I'll be looking them up today!

Back