The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What day/night of the week is best for a Zoom Bingo Game?

What day/night of the week is best for a Zoom Bingo Game?

• Sunday

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Saturday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
I have been a little preoccupied with life events lately and I feel I have neglected my Bingo Wizard duties. The next Bingo Game is likely to be on a Zoom call. What I need to know is what day of the week would be best for you all. Please vote in the poll and then in a post below, state the best time for you also (Afternoon or Evening). Weekdays will be in the evening. Weekends can be in the afternoon but likely early evening. Anyway, I would like to get a game going in the next week or too. Thanks!

I don't think my vote will matter considering my forum bingo luck of late. I may sit this one out.......or perhaps I'll show up and start yelling random numbers to throw everyone off.

I don't think my vote will matter considering my forum bingo luck of late. I may sit this one out.......or perhaps I'll show up and start yelling random numbers to throw everyone off.
Like any other game the main point is the heckling, but more so since it's live!

I picked Friday because a lively Zoom seems like a good way to roll into the weekend.

Is this a meeting to re-coronate me as Bingo King? I mean you could just vote now and say I was unanimously loved and beheld - and give me the crown back - just saying …

1631318268124.jpeg

this…but I’m clean shaven

Is this a meeting to re-coronate me as Bingo King? I mean you could just vote now and say I was unanimously loved and beheld - and give me the crown back - just saying …

View attachment 60340

this…but I’m clean shaven
Funny, I read this post with your name off the screen and assumed @GearNoir wrote it.

Monday would be best for me, but Friday would work, but it would need to be have to be later for me

With the three kids online schooling during the daytime I would say late afternoons or evenings but not to late because I know some of you have an early evening bedtime at the senior citizens homes !! ;) :ROFLMAO:
angry-grandpa.gif
senior-citizen-senior-citizens-have-fun-too.gif

Last edited:
Thank you all for voting! So far it looks like Friday night is with the majority. Still want a couple more people to weigh in. Just so you all know, none of these days would be too late. I have Danger Baby that goes to bed pretty early. So we are looking at early evening.

But seriously...a couple more votes would solidify my decision.

Back