The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

**Welcome to the Soap Sample Swap**

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great idea! Hoping to see some CBL samples in the library. I have some good stuff to swap with. ?
Thanks for doing this for TSC!

This is a great idea! Hoping to see some CBL samples in the library. I have some good stuff to swap with.
1f642.png

Thanks for doing this for TSC!
Which ones are you most interested in. If I have them, I can make samples.

Which ones are you most interested in. If I have them, I can make samples.

Aw man - that's awesome!
The ones I'd like to try are:
Cut Tobacco
Black Rose Oud
Cigar Shop Indian
Harvest Oud
Russian Tea

Some that I have that might be wanted:
WK DM Fougere Bouquet
WK DM Tempest
WK Vegan Lav Sublime
L&L Harmony
Panna Crema Pure2O Vetiver
Wild West Peace Pipe
WSP Rustic Black Amber Vanille
RR Dead Sea
SCS Smoke and Beads
T&S Maya
Valobra Almond
PAA Bay Rum and Atomic Bay Rum

Thanks!

I don't have either of the ouds. But I'll make the others if you want to do the swap Jonah.

Jonah, message me your address and I'll get a sample ofof Harve Oud and a sample of Chris' Black Rose Oud and Money to you tomorrow

So is there a thread for fragrance (EDC, EDT, EDP, splashes) "want to sample" on here? Those are the blind buys that really hurt. Plus I have a few I would want to offer for samples as well.

So is there a thread for fragrance (EDC, EDT, EDP, splashes) "want to sample" on here? Those are the blind buys that really hurt. Plus I have a few I would want to offer for samples as well.
There isn’t. You can start one up in the fragrance area. Might have more takers than you want!

This is pretty awesome!
Well it WAS awesome. I guess I should close down this thread. All the samples were taken and put into a pass around box. We’re now in process of collecting samples from the Cadre to do another pass box.

Well it WAS awesome. I guess I should close down this thread. All the samples were taken and put into a pass around box. We’re now in process of collecting samples from the Cadre to do another pass box.
Definitely some interest @NurseDave ...

Do you have plans for a 2021 edition? As much as I don't need another soap, I might have to join this time. From @gobucks5485 's post, seems like it was insanely helpful in finding new favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back