The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome MIchelle

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Cadre we ar proud to announce our newest vendor! Michelle from Mystic Water Soap!

Please join me in welcoming her to the Cadre

Woot! It's about time! We talk about your soaps all the time Michelle! Welcome to the Cadre!

Welcome. You've joined the best group of enablers around.

Awesome! Welcome Michelle. So happy you joined us! Lots of MW fans in the Cadre.

I still only have the MW Coconut Sandalwood, but I do plan on buying more. You have a really great product, Michelle. Thanks for joining us.

Ohhhh! Thank you, guys! I'm so happy to be here and it's nice to see a lot of familiar names. I've been quiet on the forums this year but now I'll be reading and looking around for a few days, as I get ready for my last three local events of the holiday season here in Maryland - then a bit of a rest and working on new products this winter. It's good to be back, and thanks for the warm welcome.

- Michelle

Please NEVER stop making your soap in stick form! I love it that way!

Welcome Michelle - love your soaps! You make the best Bay Rum in the business in my opinion. I'm using it almost exclusively. I'm glad you are here as a vendor.

Mike

Welcome to TSC, Michelle! That reminds me, it's time to order some more Coconut Lime Verbena....

Hey! I know you! Yes, it's your favorite pain in the butt!
1f602.png

Glad to see you here Michelle!

Michelle! So happy to see you on board here at The Cadre.

These guys aren't lying. We have had several conversations about your soap here. Lots of good people here and we are pretty much all card-carrying soap fanatics.

Welcome Michelle! Glad to have another awesome soap maker around.

Back