The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome Everyone and Thank You

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Good day Gents, you most likely know who I am, and along with my two partners we are very glad to have you here. Also I need to personally thank each and every one of you for your support over on Burpies and Blowholes.

About me 53 married to my lovely bride Sharon, whom you all know, currently retired ( AHAHAHA).

Also the current Director Of Retail & Men's Grooming for the Chamber Companies, and the Gentlemen's Chamber Barbershops. We currently have one location in Tucson, but very soon we will have 3 in Tucson, 1 in Scottsdale, Salt Lake, Denver, and with plans for possibly Kansas City, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Atlanta and more... Out hope to is to the one you think of and in the same realm of Art of Shaving.... but we know what we are talking about, LOL

Before that I was an Insurance Broker and Managing General Agent for my own brokerage, previous to that a firefighter ( fall through a roof, and broken back ended that ) and previous to that a Pararescueman in the US Air Force for 14 yrs. This hobby grabbed me a long time ago and now it is a vocation and I wear the "Master Enabler" badge with honor.

Chris, Chad and I hope to bring to a no nonsense, free speech forum without all the politics and over the shoulder watching. there are rules of course, but we are the Cadre, and are pretty good at being who we are as an example to the type of membership we want.

I cannot express enough, and hope I speak for the Partners that we are so happy, honored and humbled to have you on board.

Again, My sincerest Thank you~!
aka: skypsyd

Well hello and thanks for allowing a newbie such as my unworthyness to join you guys and this most gentlemanly and generous group

Someone explain "retired" to this guy ;)

Welcome Dave!

I'm honored and happy to be a part of the startup of this forum!

NurseDave said:
Someone explain "retired" to this guy ;)

I've always heard that being retired was able to do what you want, when you wanted to. Sounds like Dave is retired to me.

clyde72 said:
I've always heard that being retired was able to do what you want, when you wanted to. Sounds like Dave is retired to me.

Using that definition, he sure is!

Great intro Dave, and I'm honored to be a part of this with the rest of our phenomenal group!

Great stuff Dave, and many thanks for being part of creating this forum.

Dave, so glad Chad reached out to me and informed me of thir new adventure. I hope your new business prospects prove fruitful and rewarding. Tell Sharon I send my very best.

McVeyMac said:
Dave, so glad Chad reached out to me and informed me of thir new adventure. I hope your new business prospects prove fruitful and rewarding. Tell Sharon I send my very best.
Blade4vor said:
Dave, you seem so familiar somehow? Thank you for your service!

I am skyspyd's Doppleganger, HEHEH, and will tell Sharon Walt

Back