The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Weekend In Malibu

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Hello so does anyone have this soap and could tell me about it Please and Thank You...
download.jpg
I am interested in it ( I think ) and have found one for a "decent" price and think I would like to try it..

Yup...it is one of my favorites. I even bought it in a bath soap over the summer. Ii would consider it a very gender neutral scent in my opinion as my wife likes to use it as much as I do (at least in the bath soap). The shaving soap is what you expect from Stirling, a damn fine soap. The scent has a bit of a floral note to it, but I would describe the overall scent as being a sweet aquatic. Just my opinion of course. But there are others here on TSC that really like it as well. I think the scent is only offered during the summer months (or a little thereafter) from Stirling. So if you are buying the soap from somewhere else and don't have, but want the aftershave...better pick some up soon.

Having spent an actual weekend in Malibu...and with the person I spent that weekend with.....I'm not inclined to want to know what this smells like. Hard Pass.

Back