The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

We went and booked a sea cruise!

Majorrich

"I have Always been Rich"
Veteran
Legacy
Very exciting! We booked a Summer cruise of the Northeast US, and Nova Scotia! Leaving in August means stuff like Oysters may not be good to eat, but that’s the limit of my knowledge of the region. It will be a 9 day foodie adventure! Baltimore, Boston, Portland, Bar Harbor, St. John and Halifax. I’ve been on the highway in Baltimore but never stopped.

but that’s the limit of my knowledge of the region. It will be a 9 day foodie adventure! Baltimore, Boston, Portland, Bar Harbor, St. John and Halifax.
You will be passing through my neighborhood. Let me know if you need any info.

You will be passing through my neighborhood. Let me know if you need any info.
Neat! We don’t have the papers yet of exactly where we will be, are we required to wear LL Bean clothing while we are there? Lol. Looking so forward to exploring a bit of your back yard!

Did a bike ride to Maine and Cadillac Mountain. Wished I had time to get to Nova Scotia but never did. Enjoy Rich !
Wow, you rode from Kentucky to Maine?! I'm impressed. Probably a good thing you didn't extend the ride to NS, the N. Atlantic can be pretty chilly. ;)

Following Nurse Dave’s advice, I searched YouTube for our ship and found a couple who vlogged the same itinerary we are going on, and the same ship! I take ownership to a certain dorkular tendency. But these people eclipse my wildest dreams of dork! Yea verily the lord and lady of darkness! 20 episodes for a 9 day cruise! I am awed!

Following Nurse Dave’s advice, I searched YouTube for our ship and found a couple who vlogged the same itinerary we are going on, and the same ship! I take ownership to a certain dorkular tendency. But these people eclipse my wildest dreams of dork! Yea verily the lord and lady of darkness! 20 episodes for a 9 day cruise! I am awed!
we need a link Rich 🤪

Rich and missy of course will be filming their own cruise escapades and adventures for us to vicariously live through.

I plan on doing that, just not to the extent this guy did. More pictures with narration and short clips.

Back