The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

We are getting close

After couple of days with no hits, you'll know what to do, and to whom
1f606.png

Now it sounds like a game of Clue!

I'm game of course! It feels like old times! Just don't let John call a game for a while!

0. Xenostr8shaver ( CALLER )
1. clyde72
2. Dagwoodz
3. DocHoliday0831
4. Quixote
5. Spider
6. The Monkey
7. Nurse Dave
8. Badger Babe
9. Gagi
10. WildWest74
11. Majorrich
12. Shaver Danger

When John does call a game again, the bingo hall will end up a smoldering heap from all the torches that are lit. Lol

I’ll sit this one out just to see how y’all do it. Highly curious! I’ve never seen forum run Bingo before...

I’ll sit this one out just to see how y’all do it. Highly curious! I’ve never seen forum run Bingo before...
just join us. There’s nothing to figure out. It’s just bingo. Resistance is futile.

In preparation for Mr. Tabor, aka.. Bingo Demon, aka..... Oh No not Him again, aka.... Zombie Eeyore, Aka.... the Link Meister. We have constructed the Bingo Hall, the adjacent Buffet hall,bar, Karaoke bar, and Crying Chamber, as well as the new revamped Sublevel of the Central Enablement Center with a special Anti-Radar, Anti Burn, Anti nuclear weapon material and paint that should be ok, however last week during constuction a contractor sneezed and blew the walls out...... So we are still experimenting.....
1f432.png
1f62b.png

Crazy Bingo Rules and instructions for cards coming soon.... Stay tuned

In preparation for Mr. Tabor, aka.. Bingo Demon, aka..... Oh No not Him again, aka.... Zombie Eeyore, Aka.... the Link Meister. We have constructed the Bingo Hall, the adjacent Buffet hall,bar, Karaoke bar, and Crying Chamber, as well as the new revamped Sublevel of the Central Enablement Center with a special Anti-Radar, Anti Burn, Anti nuclear weapon material and paint that should be ok, however last week during constuction a contractor sneezed and blew the walls out...... So we are still experimenting.....
1f432.png
1f62b.png

Crazy Bingo Rules and instructions for cards coming soon.... Stay tuned

Hey Dave, Let me in!!! Chris??? ....... Chad???.....Anybody???

I don't know guys perhaps we let the Monkey out to play! I haven't been allowed to run a game in awhile either!
1f62d.png

We will call that one a dual game, The Ugly Duckling Monkey Man Bingo party, LOL

I don't know guys perhaps we let the Monkey out to play! I haven't been allowed to run a game in awhile either!
1f62d.png
We will call that one a dual game, The Ugly Duckling Monkey Man Bingo party, LOL

No Dice! I remember the last time that happened...I am sure there were players sending out GPS trackers or Predator Drones to find the location of two very disturbing Bingo Callers.

Are we there yet?

Reposting list for convenience!

0. Xenostr8shaver ( CALLER )
1. clyde72
2. Dagwoodz
3. DocHoliday0831
4. Quixote
5. Spider
6. The Monkey
7. Nurse Dave
8. Badger Babe
9. Gagi