The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Watermelon Mint release

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
On Tuesday morning at 10 am I’ll be releasing the Watermelon Mint. Only in the 7.5 oz size. There is a 4.5 oz size that will be available at my vendors in a week or so. The Aroma on this F Base Shave Soap is from an infusion of both fresh Watermelon and Green Mint leafs from the garden. It’s mildly cooling and very refreshing. The scent strength is stronger in the matching Skin Food Splash which will also be available on Tuesday.

I’ve been behind schedule on releases for quite some time due to some health and family issues . This Aroma like some the others I just released should have been available in late Spring or early Summer but things didn’t work out. With this release I’m finally caught up and will be working on the Fall and Winter releases. Some of which are Aromas that are standards and a bunch of new ones that I’m pretty excited about.

Great Shaves

Frank

IMG_3373.jpeg

Back