The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Vitamin Pills and Supplements

I am compiling this info and taking it up with my PA. Thanks. Big caveat: Because supplements are not FDA approved, the VA do not cover costs. CBL worked, but I could not afford $600.00 a month for the right dosage of the good stuff. But I will keep trying.

for a moment i thought CBL soaps had a new, very lucrative hustle going on that I had missed an announcement on.. or dragon's milk was gonna be ridiculously limited pushing that price stratospheric.

In other news, I take a B6 supplement other than the typically available one.. I take P5P, the activated coenzyme version not as commonly available.

for a moment i thought CBL soaps had a new, very lucrative hustle going on that I had missed an announcement on.. or dragon's milk was gonna be ridiculously limited pushing that price stratospheric.

In other news, I take a B6 supplement other than the typically available one.. I take P5P, the activated coenzyme version not as commonly available.
Ha! CBD…

With you on this 100%!

I specifically take the Jarrow Formulas Methyl B-12 (5000 mcg of Methylcobalamin), Methyl Folate (800 mcg), and P-5-P (vit B6 2.5 mg). The one I take is a cherry chewable tablet. There is a lower dose one by Jarrow also that is a lemon chewable. A medication I take depletes B12 and anyone on an acid reducer should get their B vitamins checked. Anyway, once I started taking this. I noticed my energy increasing through the day. We take our B vitamins for granted most of the time. But they do so much.

Here is another thing i take on occasion, usually when i feel that exercise or events have gotten me pretty exhausted. I wonder if i should probably take it more frequently or even the dosage (i take half); i’m kknd of sold on the ECS being an important part of the body systems.

70A0DBE7-9838-4844-B9CA-627CD007256F.jpeg

I also take a half dosage of a mens multi by olly.

Here is another thing i take on occasion, usually when i feel that exercise or events have gotten me pretty exhausted. I wonder if i should probably take it more frequently or even the dosage (i take half); i’m kknd of sold on the ECS being an important part of the body systems.

View attachment 62371

I also take a half dosage of a mens multi by olly.
Thanks.

Back