The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Video Review: Wholly Kaw - Agrumi in Estate

Nice video Don. Appreciate you doing them.

Thanks Dave...

I promise I will work on getting them shorter...
1f643.png

Don,

A. I love your videos!

B. That lather took FOREVER to come together, and still looked like it needed more water.

C. Don’t worry about the length of your videos. I’d watch them if they were an hour long!

D. How can you stand having lather on the inside of your lips?!?!

E. Seriously, I liked you before, from way back. But after seeing your videos, and getting to know you a little better.... I love you man!

These videos do so much to help everyone get to know the real, us. I encourage everyone to at least do 1 introduction video!

Don,

A. I love your videos!

B. That lather took FOREVER to come together, and still looked like it needed more water.

C. Don’t worry about the length of your videos. I’d watch them if they were an hour long!

D. How can you stand having lather on the inside of your lips?!?!

E. Seriously, I liked you before, from way back. But after seeing your videos, and getting to know you a little better.... I love you man!

These videos do so much to help everyone get to know the real, us. I encourage everyone to at least do 1 introduction video!

A. Thank you so much!

B. It did take a while...This morning I used the same setup and bowl lathered. I dumped a ton of water into it and it FINALLY got the lather to where I thought it should be!

C. I appreciate this. I know you would...but I still feel I need to get them shorter somehow. That video though...I blame the lather.

D. I like turtles?
1f615.png

E. That statement actually means a lot to me...! It's guys like you that make me really love this place!

I am with you...a video doesn't have to have a fancy intro (I do one because I like to think that I am creative), and there doesn't have to be subtitles or graphics. Rich put up a video yesterday that was short and to the point. It is one of my favorites! Why? Because we all read Rich's journal...and that dude has a brand of wit all his own. But when he posted his video...I said to myself, "Now I KNOW Rich!"

Thank you again for watching and your awesome comments KJ!

Back