The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Vendor Store test

Dave in KY

Shave Newbie
Tried to reply Test as Buyer/Consumer but wasn't working........................
1f602.png

Tried to reply Test as Buyer/Consumer but wasn't working........................
1f602.png

Ah... very observant you are. Yes the owner team is playing around with the vendor program. It is also locked down to prevent posting as of right now. Stay tuned for future announcements. I would offer up a time frame but sometimes these things take longer than expected. But just proof again that TSC is growing!

Ah... very observant you are. Yes the owner team is playing around with the vendor program. It is also locked down to prevent posting as of right now. Stay tuned for future announcements. I would offer up a time frame but sometimes these things take longer than expected. But just proof again that TSC is growing!

Chad, Chad,Chad, You'll learn my humor eventually. I knew what was going on. Heading to my "Time Out" corner now

Well to be honest my first line I was trying to use my inner Yoda LOL

The vendor isn't responding to PM's...is what he's selling something that lathers? Interested buyer here...

I was looking for samples, but didn't see any listed. Awesome that they are offering free shipping though. Is there a minimum with that code?

Back